New York State is on a path to recovery from Covid-19 pandemic. New Yorkers are actively being inoculated with Pfizer and Moderna vaccines statewide. You may follow NY Covid-19 Vaccine Tracker here. It may take weeks or months before enough New Yorkers have been vaccinated for a safe reopening of all services. The new variants of Covid-19 virus is making future predictions more complicated.
New York Department of Health recommends several restrictions based on your health and exposure. Indoor and outdoor gatherings at private residences are limited to no more than 10 people. As per the DOH website (Feb Update), if you have been on quarantine due to contact with someone known to have COVID-19:
- A negative test does NOT release you from quarantine.
- It is essential to wait 10 days full days to make sure that no infection appears, even if you have no symptoms, before being released from quarantine.
- Quarantine should last 10 days from the last exposure to a person with known COVID-19.
- In addition, you should continue to monitor yourself for any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 for up to 14 days after that last exposure.
- If you have any questions about your period of quarantine, please call your Local Health Department.
With these restrictions in place, you may find it difficult to keep up with your doctors appointments or even feel comfortable to go for an actual physical appointment. Physicians at Interventional SpineCare understand that although suffering from neck and back is not life threatening, you may want to address your lingering pain. Our team can order and facilitate MRI of your spine. Our qualified doctors can review your MRI remotely. They can speak to you on a video conference and recommend you certain treatment steps. There are limitations to evaluate a spinal pain condition without a thorough physical examination, but many vital issues could be identified during history taking and review of MRI.
Our New Patient Liason team will contact you for further details and confirm your chosen time. Please allow 4-6 hours to process your appointment. If there is a need for MRI, our radiology department will get authorization for your scan and get it done at a loction close to your home prior to your tele-appointment.
Please CALL or TEXT your name & phone number to: 1-833-547-7463.